Braiding is great way to protect your new hair growth from breakage, however do you know what to do after removing braid?
Here are 5 easy tips you should consider to care for your hair after removing braid;
- Don’t use a brush to get rid of the knots and shed hair.
- Wash your hair with our Anti Dandruff Shampoo, this will not only remove dirt, debris, and odors from your hair but also fights dandruff.
- Deep condition your hair with our Anti Dandruff Hair Conditioner. This will hydrates and repairs damaged hair, strengthen your hair follicle, calms itchiness and irritation of the scalp, removes excess oil from your hair and leaves your hair soft and shiny.
- After removing braids, trim your hair properly and get rid of any damaged ends.
- Apply our Virgin Hair Fertilizer, it works through the scalp to smoothen the hair and give it a lovely, healthy gloss, it promotes hair development and treats dandruff on the scalp.
Shop our products in any local store around you